Just a few items for your information:
- 8th Grade Graduation is right around the corner. Please be sure all financial obligations are up-to-date. Clearance Cards will be given to the students, they will have each adult sign off for certain areas and when turned in, with all signatures complete, they will receive their gown and yearbook. Until all obligations are fulfilled no 8th grader will be allowed to participate in graduation activities. This begins on Move-up Day and ends with Graduation.
- Registration packets for the 2018-2019 school year are in the mail. Please be on the lookout for this and should you have questions please call the school. Here, again, please be sure the packet is complete and all forms signed before you hand it in.
- The Mother/Daughter Tea and Fashion Show is on the horizon. Invitations went out on Monday. I will be looking for models for our fashion show. This is a “sweet” event so let’s have as many attend as possible.
- Our Olympics was a huge success. The children had a great day, we all enjoyed lunch together and the day ended with a Faculty/8 th Grade volleyball game. Guess who won? The Faculty of course!!!!!! Thanks to Coach Trevor for all his hard work in preparing for the day and thanks to the parents who participated. We couldn’t have done it without you.
- Illness – Just a reminder that if your child is out of school for the day due to illness he/she may not come to practice or to a game. If he/she is too ill to come to school he/she is too ill to practice. I have noticed students who have been out for the day at practice. Please support us in this. Thank you.
- Many of our girls basketball teams went undefeated this season. Congrats to them and the wonderful coaches who work with them.
Take care and enjoy the week!
Sister Shirley Ann, OSU